Well, after over a week of trying, we finally made it to the long-awaited movie, Avatar, in 3D. And it was totally worth the wait and bucks. For someone who's not particularly tech-savvy, I was very impressed. I probably didn't pay as much attention to the type of images, sounds (ETC.!) as the guys did but I was definitely wowed by James Cameron's imagination and creativity. To invent this place called Pandora and to create the language and design the life form of its inhabitants, the Na'vis. On a different scale, it almost measures up to the likes of J.K. Rowling and J.R. Tolkien.
Granted, it's not everybody's cup of tea and maybe it's because les goûts et les couleurs ne se discutent pas, all a question of tastes. But it could also be that as technology evolves, consumers' expectations rise and it's an increasingly tough job to impress us, movie aficionados.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment